AXCL Transgear Oil LS 90
AXCL Transgear LS gear oils are formulated to meet the requirements of spin resistant (Limited Slip) differentials.This limited slip differential oil contains a unique friction modifier, as well as an Extreme Pressure additive package, making this fluid suitable for use in hypoid differentials that operating under severe conditions. It is recommended for initial fill, refill or top-up of limited slip type differentials and normal hypoid type differentials.
- Very good viscosity temperature behaviour because it stays in grade and maintains its characteristics even in severe conditions.
- Protect gear failures – deposits, rust and wear. The advanced Extreme Pressure additive ensures maximum wear protection and enhances component life.
- No loss of performance. Protects all metals normally found in gearboxes against corrosion and does not leave deposits on oil seals.
- Lower maintenance costs. The long life characteristics of this LS hypoid gear oil reduces wear related down time.
- Outstanding protection against wear. The lubricating film remains stable under very high loads and foaming is minimal at high speeds.
- Recommended for machineries with requirements mentioning API GL-5 LS, MT-1, MIL-L-2105D (only 90 grade), Ford M2C-104-A